NYC Short Romance Film Festival
Type: Regular shortfilm festival
Location: New York,
Start Month: May
Romance films tell love stories that focus on passion, emotion, and affectionate involvement of the main characters and a journey of true, strong and pure romantic love leading either to fantastic sexual and emotional fulfillment and happiness or a quite life of sacrifice and love unfulfilled.
Romantic films explore love at first sight, young with older love, unrequited romantic love, obsessive love, sentimental love, spiritual love, forbidden love/romance, platonic love, sexual and passionate love, sacrificial love, explosive and destructive love, and tragic love. Romantic films serve as great escapes and fantasies for viewers.
As a condition of entering the NYC Short Romance Film Festival, hereafter known as NYCSRFF, I/we hereby certify that:
1. I/we am/are the sole creators of the film, script, short stories, poems which I/we have submitted to the NYCSRFF.
2. I/we warrant as sole and exclusive owner(s) of all legal right and title thereto have absolute authority to submit the enclosed material to NYCSRFF.
3. I/we understand that the NYCSRFF will not return and is not obligated to return my film or any other materials I/we have submitted to the NYCSRFF.
4. I/we hereby grant the NYCSRFF the nonexclusive right to use my name, photograph, and likeness in connection with any and all publicity and promotional activities regarding the NYCSRFF.
5. For filmmakers: NYCSRFF may transfer the submitted material to a hard drive for screening, if needed, and if the submitted material is selected for screening the submitted material may be used by NYCSRFF for promotional purposes.
6. I/we will indemnify and hold harmless NYCSRFF, its judges, sponsors and partners, individually and collectively, from and against all claims, demands, losses, damages, costs, liabilities and expenses including legal expenses arising out of or in connection with any and all claims, or third party claims based on material submitted to NYCSRFF.
7. I/we shall be solely responsible for taking all necessary steps to establish and protect my/our copyright in the submitted material, and the NYCSRFF shall have no obligation with respect thereto. The NYCSRFF shall have the right to reproduce all or part of said material for use in its publicity and any and all related communication directly associated with NYCSRFF.
8. I/we have read all of the festival rules, regulations and releases, understand them, and have complied with them. I/we understand that the festival rules, regulations and releases may change or be updated, and that it is my responsibility to read, understand and comply with any changes or updates.
Submission Deadline: November
Awards / Prizes:
Contact: Dennis Cieri (email@example.com)